Water covers over 70% of the earth's surface. Its movement creates coastlines, lakes and many shapes that we see in our lives. Waterjet services focus that same element into a high precision cutting instrument.
We can support your efforts to cut multiple materials in a fast, precise process. Waterjet allows you to reduce scrap, eliminate fixturing and decrease your tooling costs. You can go from quote to part delivery within 1 to 7 days.
What are the advantages and benefits of Waterjet Cutting?
- Cut almost any material without changing properties
- Fast speed
- Focus accuracy with great efficiencies
- Fast-Track programming
- Less discoloration
- Cut back on hazardous particles
- Eco friendly non-toxic fabrication
- Fewer stresses applied to product
- Reflective materials can be cut
- Entrance and exit borders of material remain burr free
- Very repeatable with no tooling changes
What materials can be used for Waterjet Cutting?
- Titanium, Steels, Aluminum, Inconnel, Brass, etc
- Stone & Tile
- Granite, Marble, Porcelain, Ceramic, etc
- Hurricane, Bullet Proof, Plate, Laminate, etc
- Laminates, Pressed, Solid, etc.
What thicknesses do you cut?
From very thin to 3" thick.
Need more information about our
Please contact us at (561) 752-9095. Our highly skilled team of engineers and design technicians are ready to take on your most demanding Waterjet Cutting projects.